[IPython-User] notebooks and clusters

Darren Govoni darren@ontrenet....
Mon Jul 23 18:29:38 CDT 2012

Hi,
  I am trying to connect a remote engine to a running notebook using the
default config. I copied the file.
It contains.
{
  "url": "tcp://127.0.0.1:57726",
  "exec_key": "6dac7baf-45c3-4ab2-b642-bfa65fdac0e9",
  "location": "10.32.6.3"
}

The problem is that the url property is not using the --ip= address I
invoke the notebook with and
the remote engine says its timing out trying to register. Any clues?

thanks.