[IPython-User] Installing ipython dependencies

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Mon Jul 23 18:45:44 CDT 2012

On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 1:33 PM, MinRK <benjaminrk@gmail.com> wrote:
> None from me.  Is there a way to do ipython['all'] that gets all of:
>
> pyzmq, pygments, tornado, nose
>
> And eventually jinja, etc.
>
> Then we can also display a message like:
>
> QtConsole requires Qt and bindings, which must be installed separately
> nbconvert may require pandoc, latex, and/or inkscape depending on your
> usage, which must be installed separately

It's kind of ugly, but I guess we can just declare an 'all' target
that lumps all the other ones manually.  I don't know if distribute
has a declarative way of expressing that idea.  If we're not below the
manual hack, I'm happy to whip out a quick pr with it, as I have the
right files open now...