[IPython-User] Multiprocessing with IPython

MinRK benjaminrk@gmail....
Mon Jul 23 23:52:02 CDT 2012

On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 4:51 PM, mgi <miles.izzo@dataprocessors.com.au> wrote:
> Hey,
>
> Yes that helps. However, is it enough to set the 0MQ context the way I
> described, or will there be other hiccups we might encounter?

I don't think it is, but if it works for you, that's fine.

>  At this stage
> we require the use of Client in the main process as well as subprocesses
> (something that we could change in the future).

If you require using the Client in the main process, I would recommend
that you use pyzmq master, and set your minimum required version to
2.2.0-1 (not yet released), which should hopefully handle this.