[IPython-User] IPython Qt Console frozen

Diego diego.no.spam@gmail....
Sat Jul 28 15:37:12 CDT 2012

I tried removing and reinstalling the qt console and -even though it
didn't solve the problem- it shows in fact I have 0.12-1 installed:

sudo apt-get install ipython-qtconsole
[...]
Unpacking ipython-qtconsole (from .../ipython-qtconsole_0.12-1_all.deb) ...
[...]
Setting up ipython-qtconsole (0.12-1) ...