[IPython-User] IPython Qt Console frozen

Sat Jul 28 16:17:40 CDT 2012

Le 28 juil. 2012 à 22:37, Diego a écrit :

> I tried removing and reinstalling the qt console and -even though it
> didn't solve the problem- it shows in fact I have 0.12-1 installed:

Hi,

I think there is a difference between 0.12.1  and 0.12-1, the second might be debian specific patch on top of 0.12.

can you try
>>> from IPython.external.path import path
in a regular python shell ?
what does
>>> import path
also tells you ?

If you do not want to upgrade, but try 0.12.1
You can run it from the source without installing.

download the version you want from here : https://github.com/ipython/ipython/tags
un[tar|zip] it.
Then from the root of the source tree you can try to run :
python ipython.py qtconsole [your other options if any]

--
Matthias