[IPython-User] Different result between typing at the prompt and running from a file on Windows

Mark Bakker markbak@gmail....
Mon Jul 30 15:12:20 CDT 2012

I am running this form the QT Console on my Mac without inline figures.

The problem is on Windows where I use the good old IPython command line,
using --pylab (I use the PythonXY installation on Windows).

Mark