[IPython-User] Different result between typing at the prompt and running from a file on Windows

Paul Hobson pmhobson@gmail....
Mon Jul 30 15:27:29 CDT 2012

On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 1:12 PM, Mark Bakker <markbak@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am running this form the QT Console on my Mac without inline figures.
>
> The problem is on Windows where I use the good old IPython command line,
> using --pylab (I use the PythonXY installation on Windows).
>
> Mark

My first thought is to inspect the matplotlibrc files on both
machines. My guess is that you're running slightly different versions
of matplotlib which, in turn, have slightly different default values.
-paul