[IPython-User] Cython magics have been merged!

Flavio Coelho fccoelho@gmail....
Fri Jun 1 01:09:28 CDT 2012

First of all thanks for the gists.

The main usage I had in mind was to compare performance of Pypy to CPython
on various tasks. Having a full virtualenv invoked is key, since in such
cases you don't just want to issue a command, but to be able to import
modules and packages which are part of that particular env. I don't think
it really matters which Pythoh handles the kernel that controls the
notebook, as long as the process handling the env can start a virtualenv,
with a separate python interpreter running with its own Python path.