[IPython-User] Another monster landed: refactored JavaScript, new tooltips and interactive widgets in the notebook

Mark Starnes mark.starnes@fttech.co...
Fri Jun 1 03:36:15 CDT 2012

This is my first post.  I've been using IPython
for years now and always appreciated it but the
notebook and the work going into it has forced me
into saying thanks.

Thank you for all this work! The way I work has
completely changed (for the better) due to you
and your team's efforts.

Best regards,

Mark Starnes.