[IPython-User] Iterating async results?

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Sun Jun 3 18:24:10 CDT 2012

On Sun, Jun 3, 2012 at 4:02 PM, MinRK <benjaminrk@gmail.com> wrote:
> But instead of waiting for all of the results and then iterating through
> them, the results are awaited one by one as the iteration requires.

Quick question: the wait is still done in the order they are in
mapresult, right?  So if by chance the first element takes say 10
minutes but all the others finish in one, the others still have to
wait for the first to be processed?  Or does the iterator advance as
results arrive in arbitrary order?  I seem to remember there was an
option for that...