[IPython-User] Cython magics have been merged!

Flavio Coelho fccoelho@gmail....
Wed Jun 6 12:54:30 CDT 2012

I am moving forward with the virtualenv extension, but have stumble on the
lack of documentation on how to run ipython related tests. if I simply run
'nosetests' on my extension directory, it tries to run the tests with a
standard python interpreter so the call to built-in IPython functions such
as 'get_ipython' won't work. On the other hand, if I write the extension
and its test avoiding built-in ipython stuff, I'd be  straying from the
coding style of other extensions.

What's the right way to go here?

thanks in advance,

Flávio