[IPython-User] Question about schedulers

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Wed Jun 6 20:40:55 CDT 2012

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 6:38 PM, Darren Govoni <darren@ontrenet.com> wrote:
> Incidentally, I discovered that I can execute the ipengine code directly
> in my python IDE and set break points in my user code modules and when I
> execute functions from remote clients/views, it will hit the break
> points and let me debug my code visually (in the running engine). Pretty
> sweet. Though I'd share.

Cool!  Are you starting that one engine manually so it runs in the IDE
instead of letting ipcluster start it?  And if so, are you running a
'cluster of one' just for debugging, or a larger cluster with one
engine added that's tied to the debugger?