[IPython-User] Question about schedulers

Darren Govoni darren@ontrenet....
Wed Jun 6 21:36:34 CDT 2012

I run an ipcontroller separate and then open the ipengine source file in
my Wing IDE and run/debug it. I wasn't sure if the debugger would trap
my code, but it does.

To test that, I ran an ipython shell session in another terminal.
created Client() and load balanced view and then ran a map over one of
my module functions and it would reach breakpoints in the debugger. I
was quite happy since now I can debug inside the engine context and step
through my code easily without putting traps, hooks or prints directly
in my code.