[IPython-User] Debug code on ipengine in IDE

Darren Govoni darren@ontrenet....
Fri Jun 8 17:07:21 CDT 2012

Nice! And I'm sure the debugger will do its own context switching if or
when any user threads come into play as well - complete with call
stacks. In fact, I can jump back in the call stack in my debugger and
inspect a prior context, then resume normal execution. Definitely cool
within the scope of ipython parallel tasks execution. Very easy to debug
client side AND engine side at once.