[IPython-User] Cython magics have been merged!

Flavio Coelho fccoelho@gmail....
Fri Jun 8 19:10:53 CDT 2012

Hi,

I have a working virtualenv cell magic extension. It allows to run any the
code within a cell through a pre-existing virtualenv created by the user on
his machine. It's great to run code on other version of Python, such as
PyPy, or Python 3.x! and maybe compare performances of code snippets....

Here is what it looks like on my fork of Ipython:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/106488325672572942691/albums/5751816550405220433/5751816549008941538

I have the feeling that other IPython users may find this useful. How
should I proceed to contribute this extension? Should I simply make a pull
request?

To make it easier I also have the code for the extension and its tests on
this gist, for anyone that wishes to review it:

https://gist.github.com/2874403

cheers,

Flávio

--