[IPython-User] Possible to use web-socket-js wrapper?

Min RK benjaminrk@gmail....
Sat Jun 9 17:13:59 CDT 2012

The notebook uses other HTML5/CSS beyond websockets, and we have no interest in supporting IE (at least not IE < 10).

I don't think it would be too hard to use one of the websocket wrappers, though (e.g socket.io) for just that part.