[IPython-User] Possible to use web-socket-js wrapper?

debjan otrov@hush...
Sun Jun 10 05:53:09 CDT 2012

Hi Thomas,

personally I use Firefox, but I guess you know that for Windows
user/administrator, IE is there, it's embedded in system offering
various possibilities, easily controllable and what not.

My idea was to demonstrate few things in school where all PCs are
running Windows - mainly Windows XP but there are new Windows 7
machines also. I wanted to make portable IPython installation on
local server and run Notebook server while using embeddable and
scriptable IE object through VBS on end nodes, not necessarily
demanding on installing additional software on nodes, which is by
the way, impossible.

I'm not in a hurry, I'll look through possibilities and hopefully
use one, but I won't be disappointed even if it does not come true.

Cheers