[IPython-User] Debug code on ipengine in IDE (Re: Question about schedulers)

Thomas Kluyver takowl@gmail....
Thu Jun 14 05:06:48 CDT 2012

On 14 June 2012 05:44, Aaron Meurer <asmeurer@gmail.com> wrote:
>  Your wiki also seems to be more well
> maintained, in the sense that there are no really old pages

That's partly because the current wiki is relatively new - until some
time last year, we had a Moinmoin wiki on scipy.org. When we moved
pages across, there was some weeding and reorganisation of material.

We did consider at the time moving to a github wiki. I think we felt
that, because the wiki was more aimed at users than developers, it
made more sense to have it outside our Github project. Can someone
remind me of the other reasons?

Personally I'd be a little disappointed if the time I spent tweaking
mediawiki was wasted, but of course if there is a better solution, we
shouldn't worry about sunk costs.

Thanks,
Thomas