[IPython-User] "run all' for a notebook on command line (followed by save)

Jonathan Taylor jonathan.taylor@stanford....
Thu Jun 14 20:06:57 CDT 2012

Following up on this thread, I was wondering if this can be made secure?

I want to do the same thing (execute some cells, retrieve the outputs) but
perhaps keep the kernelmanager instance around so that I might pass things
to it later.

Thanks for your help.