[IPython-User] "run all' for a notebook on command line (followed by save)

MinRK benjaminrk@gmail....
Thu Jun 14 21:14:43 CDT 2012

On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 6:06 PM, Jonathan Taylor <
jonathan.taylor@stanford.edu> wrote:

> Following up on this thread, I was wondering if this can be made secure?
>
> I want to do the same thing (execute some cells, retrieve the outputs) but
> perhaps keep the kernelmanager instance around so that I might pass things
> to it later.

Should be easy - just rearrange it a little so that it's a function that
returns the KM instead of killing it, or move the creation of the KM
outside the test function, so you create the KM and pass it to the runner.