[IPython-User] "run all' for a notebook on command line (followed by save)

MinRK benjaminrk@gmail....
Thu Jun 14 22:42:40 CDT 2012

On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 7:47 PM, Jonathan Taylor <
jonathan.taylor@stanford.edu> wrote:

> I realize that I can keep the KM around. I guess I'm just uncertain who
> else might have access to that KM. Is it listening on some port? Can /
> should I protect it with a password?

set KM.session.key to some secret value (UUID or hexlify(os.urandom(...))
would be appropriate) to authenticate messages - this will be written to
the connection file.