[IPython-User] Debug code on ipengine in IDE (Re: Question about schedulers)

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Tue Jun 19 02:13:45 CDT 2012

On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 3:06 AM, Thomas Kluyver <takowl@gmail.com> wrote:

> Personally I'd be a little disappointed if the time I spent tweaking
> mediawiki was wasted, but of course if there is a better solution, we
> shouldn't worry about sunk costs.

I certainly don't want to push for something that wastes anyone's
work, much less yours.  So we'll come to this decision *only* if we
all agree that the benefits outweigh the costs, and there's no rush
whatsoever to do it right away (much less with all we have on our
plate at the moment).