[IPython-User] question about cell magic

Zoltán Vörös zvoros@gmail....
Fri Jun 22 00:09:52 CDT 2012

Hi All,
> but Zoltan said:
>

>     I have tried it with the latest version from master.
Yes, that is correct. Or, at least, that was what I thought. I used a
script to start ipython, and for some reason, that started the installed
version, not the development version. I have no idea why that happened,
for in the scipt, the full path was correctly stipulated. Anyway, once I
installed the latest development version system wide, the %%timeit magic
works as advertised.
Sorry for the noise!

Cheers,
Zoltán