[IPython-User] ipython notebook key bindings

Zoltán Vörös zvoros@gmail....
Sun Jun 24 16:04:29 CDT 2012

Hi Bonnie,

While the mail wasn't addressed to me, since Fernando is quite busy with
the release, I could point you to the file you are looking for. The
keybinding are in IPython/frontend/html/notebook/static/js/notebook.js,
so if you absolutely want to, you can tamper with that. What Fernando
referred to as "no sensible way" is the fact that these keybindings
cannot be configured in a startup file, as many other things can.
Cheers,
Zoltán