[IPython-User] How to terminate running IPython kernel?

klo uo klonuo@gmail....
Fri Jun 29 11:13:42 CDT 2012

So this is like some kind of a feature then

I haven't checked on Windows but on Linux it looks like PID is number
attached to kernel: kernel-<PID>.json, so at least it seems like not
much of a trouble to do `kill <PID>` on Linux, as for Windows I don't
know of such command