[IPython-User] Converting nb to old version?

Brian Granger ellisonbg@gmail....
Thu Mar 1 12:09:27 CST 2012

John,

I agree - I can barely look at the old UI - it is almost embarrassing.
 But I do think that having the attendees using 0.12 makes sense -
unless they are brave and can navigate the upgrade themselves.  Let us
know how the down conversion goes - I still have to do that myself.

See you soon!

Brian

On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 9:48 AM, John Hunter <jdh2358@gmail.com> wrote:
> That's awesome, because after using the new UI, it's very painful to go back, but I know almost all of the workshop attendees will be on 0.12. I'll give it a test drive.
>

> On Mar 1, 2012, at 11:37 AM, Brian Granger <ellisonbg@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Not in master yet, but here you go (thanks to Min):
>>
>> https://gist.github.com/1935808
>>
>> On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 9:35 AM, John Hunter <jdh2358@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> If I create a notebook using ipython git HEAD in the new UI, can I save it or convert it to a version/format that can be loaded be ipy 0.12 notebook users?

>> --
>> Brian E. Granger
>> bgranger@calpoly.edu and ellisonbg@gmail.com

Brian E. Granger