[IPython-User] mathjax 2.0?

Comer Duncan comer.duncan@gmail....
Fri Mar 2 14:39:18 CST 2012

Hi,

Davide Cervone thinks he needs to see the js files which are
associated with MathJax in ipython.  Would those be just what is in
the  ipython/IPython/frontend/html/notebook/static/js/ directory?  I
could tar them up and attach.  Are there  files in other places which
might make it not possible to see what was set where?

Comer