[IPython-User] Embedding IPython notebook "live" into sphinx?

reckoner reckoner@gmail....
Thu Mar 8 12:39:08 CST 2012

Hi,

I am writing some documentation using Sphinx, where it is possible,
using the correct extensions, to have matplotlib automatically render
plots in the HTML document. Is there something similar with IPython
Notebook? In other words, can I have an IPython Notebook rendered live
when the documentation is generated and then have the resulting HTML
documents show the IPython Notebook results?

If not, how would I do this using a static notebook?

Thanks!