[IPython-User] Updating required files for notebook - to get the --browser cmd line option

Tony Cappellini cappy2112@gmail....
Thu Mar 15 11:12:35 CDT 2012

I have to put quotes around the path to the app for the open command,
so I did the same for  BROWSER=
If I don't use quotes, "Crhome.app" cannot be found, because of the space.

BROWSER="/Applications/Google Chrome.app" ipython notebook
The server was started, but no browser was launched.