[IPython-User] Updating required files for notebook - to get the --browser cmd line option

Thomas Kluyver takowl@gmail....
Thu Mar 15 11:49:35 CDT 2012

Alright, what about if you put a shell script on your path which runs
"open /Applications/Google Chrome.app", then set BROWSER to the name
of that?

Thomas