[IPython-User] embedding ipython in pygtk

Julian Taylor jtaylor.debian@googlemail....
Fri Mar 16 16:57:07 CDT 2012

On 03/16/2012 09:47 PM, Zoltán Vörös wrote:
> Thanks Julian!
> I have tried to run that code, but I get an error. Is this ipython_view
> supposed to work with ipython 0.13? On the thread that you sent the
> discussion was revolving around 0.11.
>
> Here is the traceback, if it is of any help:

> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
>   File "ipython_view.py", line 491, in __init__
>     self.execute()
>   File "ipython_view.py", line 130, in execute
>     self.prompt = self.IP.hooks.generate_prompt(self.iter_more)
>   File
> "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/IPython/utils/ipstruct.py", line
> 151, in __getattr__
>     raise AttributeError(key)
> AttributeError: generate_prompt
>
> Cheers,
> Zoltán

there were a few more updates for the new 0.12 api not mentioned in the bug.
pull the newest version from git, that works with 0.12 and hopefully
also with 0.13
git://git.gnome.org/accerciser