[IPython-User] Updating required files for notebook - to get the --browser cmd line option

Massimo Di Stefano massimodisasha@gmail....
Fri Mar 16 20:27:20 CDT 2012

try :

BROWSER=/Applications/Google\ Chrome.app/Contents/MacOS/Google\ Chrome ipython notebook

the '\' is to escape the space, on osx the executable is usually located in "/Application/name.app/Contents/MacOS/executable"

--Massimo.