[IPython-User] How to enable timestamped logging?

Comer Duncan comer.duncan@gmail....
Sun Mar 18 09:36:22 CDT 2012

Hi Thomas,

Alas, I am running pre-.13. Based on your comment about logging I have
just tried adding the  05_log.py code to my startup directory.  It is
for the sympy profile, which I use a lot.  When I run a notebook I get
a crash of what was a running notebook with complaints indicating that
tere are unicode type errors.  Do you have an idea as to why this
might happen?

Comer