[IPython-User] max kernels in notebook

Bakhru, Raj raj@keposcapital....
Tue Mar 20 16:21:37 CDT 2012

Hi -
I was wondering if there was a parameter (or potentially the possibility of adding one) that would limit the number of kernels per notebook/tornado process.  Would like to prevent spawning a ton of processes.

Thanks a lot

This communication is intended only for the addressee(s), may contain confidential information, and may be protected by US and other laws. We do not waive any confidentiality by misdelivery. If you receive this communication in error, any use, dissemination, printing or copying is strictly prohibited; please destroy all electronic and paper copies and notify the sender immediately. Nothing in this email is intended to constitute (1) investment or trading advice or recommendations or any advertisement or (2) a solicitation of an investment in any jurisdiction in which such a solicitation would be unlawful.