[IPython-User] iPython 1.2 not restoring aliases, history, etc.

Andrew Gerard andrew@kinetifex....
Tue Mar 20 19:43:09 CDT 2012

Many thanks guys, adding...

c.StoreMagic.autorestore = True

...to the ipython_config.py did the trick.
And yes, I agree and request that this be the default.

Thanks for the help!
-Andrew