[IPython-User] heart disease?

Michael Hadmack hadmack@gmail....
Wed Mar 21 13:44:31 CDT 2012

I have also have some trouble with the Kernel dying repeatedly.  I'm not
sure what the cause was but sometimes when opening a notebook I would get a
'kernel had died' message and after restarting the message returns within
20 seconds.  Even shutting down the server and starting a new one did not
seem to help but eventually the problem would just stop.  I attributed it
to something with my machine being too slow (a 2006 Macbook).  I have not
seen this happen once I switched from 0.12 to 0.13 though.

-Mike