[IPython-User] formatting console terminal prompt?

reckoner reckoner@gmail....
Thu Mar 22 19:15:29 CDT 2012

With respect to the qtconsole, I have successfully managed to format the
number that is contained in the In[] prompt by setting this in the
configuration file:

c.IPythonWidget.in_prompt = 'In [<span
class="in-prompt-number">%03i</span>]: '

This leaves 3 formatted slots for the digit in the prompt? I tried doing
something similar with the console

c.TerminalInteractiveShell.prompt_in1 = 'In [\\#]: '

But I can't figure out how to make the same formatting change here. That
is, to make the digit contained in the brackets to have 3 formatted slots.

Thanks!