[IPython-User] Notebook ceased working - resolved

arsbbr arsbbr@gmx....
Fri Mar 23 05:44:46 CDT 2012

Same problem here:
EPD 7.2.2, Windows 7, Sophos Endpoint Security, ipython pre0.13

I got the same error messages and behavior in the notebook like Thomas.

Unfortunately, I can't seem to get rid of "Sophos Web Control Service" in
services.msc.
After setting the startup type to manual and rebooting, the service is still
starting. Stopping it afterwards doesn't help either.
Uninstalling of Sophos isn't an options, since this is not my private
computer.

Any suggestions what else I could try?

Thanks,
Arne