[IPython-User] How to run mayavi with ipython?

klo uo klonuo@gmail....
Wed Mar 28 00:17:36 CDT 2012

It seems like I needed to call ipython console with --gui=wx switch

Lot of changes on both sides, and documentation available is mostly
obsolete. Could be great if I know both details, but I don't. Anyhow even
outdated instruction like use "-wthread' switch for mayavi in ipython, does
lead to ipython documentation where 0.11 changelog mentions that this
switch is replaced with --gui=wx.

But this switch is not available for qtconsole, so what to do there?
It's still usable thou, without some buttons...