[IPython-User] Notebook ceased working - resolved

Thomas Pfaff toromtomtom@googlemail....
Wed Mar 28 08:44:08 CDT 2012

Hi Arne,

I don't know about the Sophos Web Control Service. I also don't see it
in my services.msc.
If you look at the service's properties, what .exe file does it point to?
Do you have the Sophos Web Intelligence Service?

Does the ipython notebook work again after you stopped the service
without rebooting?
If that's the case, you could also disable the service. That should
definitely prevent it from starting.

Cheers

Thomas