[IPython-User] Ipython and Pandas - print tables in html style

Massimo Di Stefano massimodisasha@gmail....
Fri Mar 30 22:41:11 CDT 2012

oh! this is correct, so is a feture in Pandas.
i installed both Pandas and IPython on a new machine today and the html rendering works great
 … i suspect the debian machine has something in the .pth file that mask the new installation (maybe al old esy_install installation)
i'll check in dist-packages,

thanks!

Massimo.