[IPython-User] IPython for chemistry

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Sat Mar 31 17:08:42 CDT 2012

On Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 4:01 AM, Éric Depagne <eric@depagne.org> wrote:
> This is the proof that when you do something the right way, the applications
> can be endless.
>
> Congrats to all of you, ipython devs for this amazing tool you've given us.

Thanks, those are nice words to hear after all the years of hard work :)

BTW, the functionality listed there is actually an example of the
display protocol in action, more of which can be seen by opening this
notebook:

https://github.com/ipython/ipython/blob/master/docs/examples/notebooks/display_protocol.ipynb

...which reminds me: we really need to finish the conversion stuff so
we can start building html versions of all our example notebooks as
part of our regular documentation builds.