[IPython-User] Notebook cells don't execute in Windows

Matthias Bussonnier bussonniermatthias@gmail....
Thu Nov 1 02:27:06 CDT 2012

Hi dave.

Sorry if my answer is short, sent from my phone.

Could you have a look a javascript console on the concerned boxes? Does it
state anything out of usual. (you should have at least message telling that
websocket connexion are ok).

Do you have any kind of proxy? Can you try telling the boxes not to use
proxy for localhost? ( i doubt this one will do anything as otherwise you
would'nt be able to execute anything).

Any network security software/ antivirus update?

--
Matthias