[IPython-User] Keyboard Shortcut for toggling between various input modes in an IPython notebook

Gardner Pomper gardner@networknow....
Thu Nov 1 18:46:39 CDT 2012

This is just slightly off topic, but is there a way to get simple
emacs key bindings for editing the cells? Just ^A, ^E, ^P, ^N, ^K, ^Y
would make my life easier <grin>. I don't seem to be able to retrain
my fingers!