[IPython-User] Notebook cells don't execute in Windows

Patrick Marsh patrickmarshwx@gmail....
Sat Nov 3 20:11:45 CDT 2012

I would like to chime in here and say that one of my students has a similar
problem on her Windows 7 machine. The difference is that she is not
connecting to a network; she's using her local EPD distribution and updated
IPython.

In her case, everything loads, but none of the Python cells work. I tried
making a function call (import numpy) with the QTConsole, as well, on her
laptop and that doesn't work either. However, the standard IPython works
fine.

Patrick

---
Patrick Marsh
Ph.D. Candidate / Liaison to the HWT
School of Meteorology / University of Oklahoma
Cooperative Institute for Mesoscale Meteorological Studies
National Severe Storms Laboratory
http://www.patricktmarsh.com