[IPython-User] Slide mode from SciPy 2012 talk

David Warde-Farley d.warde.farley@gmail....
Mon Nov 5 13:13:51 CST 2012

Hi Matthias,

I've been playing with your slideshow_metadata branch (since I'm giving a
tutorial on Saturday) and it is pretty usable already! Thanks a lot for
this effort.

I was wondering if there was a way to do one of two things:

- clear the currently visible cells (so that the next cell starts at the
top of the browser window), or, alternatively
- scroll the browser as new cells appear

Thanks,

David