[IPython-User] Slide mode from SciPy 2012 talk

David Warde-Farley d.warde.farley@gmail....
Mon Nov 5 13:16:24 CST 2012

Hmm, nevermind. I assumed from your slide demo notebook that this wasn't
possible given the current metadata, but I opened the toolbar and hit
"slide start" and voila!

Thanks again and sorry for the noise,

David

On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 2:13 PM, David Warde-Farley <d.warde.farley@gmail.com