[IPython-User] qtconsole Notes

klo uo klonuo@gmail....
Mon Nov 5 18:08:27 CST 2012

I'll open new IPEP about undefined qtconsole sidepane and propose:

1. your idea (sidecar) which would be qtconsole centric helper panel
2. my idea of ipynb reader/writer - basically json parser, where depending
on qtconsole internals could only parse code and markup cells (maybe more I
don't know). Code cells as read-only of course, just processed with
pygments, and markup cells as comment/notes
3. other users ideas

Is that OK?