[IPython-User] Slide mode from SciPy 2012 talk

Tue Nov 6 01:54:10 CST 2012

Le 6 nov. 2012 à 03:26, David Warde-Farley a écrit :

> On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 3:21 PM, Matthias BUSSONNIER <bussonniermatthias@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> No problem, if you need some tweak, don't hesitate to ask.
>
> Don't consider this an invitation to do work on my behalf, but in your slideshow_metadata branch and the SlideshowMode.ipynb demo file, are the broken-up cells demo meant to be working? It wasn't working in Firefox 16.0.2 when I tried it earlier.
Ah, No I don't think so... It was not super complicated to do, I see If I can come up with something.

It was based on

var show_line = function(cell,line_number){
    cell.code_mirror.showLine(cell.code_mirror.getLineHandle(line_number-1))
}

and detect wether or not the line start with a ##
my goal was to hook it to breakpoint of CM
(http://codemirror.net/demo/marker.html) to define the stop.

I'll see if I can do smth :-)

> Thanks for the feedback.
>
> No problem, also sent you a small pull request for a little snag I encountered using it.

Already merged, thanks.
--
Matt