[IPython-User] pythonnet and IPython

John Burkhart jfburkhart.reg@gmail....
Tue Nov 6 10:02:23 CST 2012

Thank you both. Given the situation, may I take this 'OT' briefly and just
ask opinions...

Is it at all common, or at least not so unique, to be forced to build your
own Python, and is it something that would be reliable in a operational
environment?

What it sounds like this is going to require is that I build Python, numpy,
pyreadline, etc., etc. all from scratch using VS2012 if that is what we use
for our operational deployment of our .NET tools. Any experience or
opinions on this?

-john